It is common phenomenon that men are very prone for infertility problems. The reasons for this is the exposure he is getting and how he changes when he is exposed to certain habits and things. Let us break down the things which causes male infertility and see how we can get rid of this. My research is a comprehensive factor of the study made at one of the fertility clinic in chennai. The following are the causes of male infertility as backed by science:
- Smoking: Smoking has a lot of serious health ailments and infertility is one of them. There are more than 400 harmful chemical particles in the smokes which ciggerates release and this will clear cause a lot of trouble in our body including infertility. 40% of the male infertility cases are due to smoking.
- Drinking: Paired with smoking drinking is said to destroy the semen in our body. Alcohol has the ability to directly mix in our blood streams and make the blood vessels get dilated and hence causing a disturbance in the body.
- Prolonged exposure to heat and radiation: Drivers and people working in power plants and production houses have reported causes of infertility due to heat. Human testicles cannot handle heat and the semen production capacity reduces largely.
- Accident and other reasons: Spinal cord problem in men are said to increase the infertility. Accidents can sometimes so fatal that it can kick-out the reproduction system’s functionality
- Blockage in the transportation of sperms.
If you are some who is facing infertility problem, we suggest you to visit a good fertility clinic in pune or any other city for your help in identifying the reasons and cure for infertility. You have facilities and specialty hospitals to counsel you to overcome this problem. It has been now established that infertility is an illness caused by abnormal functioning of the reproductive system which can be medically treated. The advancements in fertility medicine and treatment has made is possible for every couple to conceive and have a baby. Infertility has become a mental phenomenon rather than being a physical one.
The treatment involves a checkup of the couple followed by IVF. Periodical check ups for keeping track of the progress is advised. Infertility treatments are recognized by insurance companies and they argue that if bypass surgery can be covered so also abnormally functioning reproductive system cannot be excluded. While certain fertility treatment can be costly most are inexpensive provided they are monitored by experts attached to a dedicated fertility clinic.